"A clean heart create for him, God; renew in me a steadfast spirit." Psalm 51:12
Catholic Morality and Sexuality
"Do to others whatever
you would have them do to you."
Living our Catholic faith is not simply a matter of prayer. It includes how we treat other people and how we treat ourselves. Here are some important topics.
- "Conscience" - In this short article, Fr. Jeff explores what it means to have a well-formed conscience and follow it.
- "God's Commandments" - God gives us commandments not to burden us but to help us know how we are called to live. Here we explore this further.
- Where Do We Go for Truth? - In this presentation Fr. Jeff explores where we might go for answers and how the truth is ultimately found in God.
- Are They Rules or a Way of Life? - In this presentation Fr. Jeff explores how the Ten Commandments and Beatitudes reveal to us not just a legal code but how we are called to live our faith out in this world.
- "Many Voices: Who Should We Listen To?" - In this short article, Fr. Jeff address the question of how we can hear many different people to live in our lives in many different ways and which voice we should listen to.
- You can read more short reflection articles on morality on Fr. Jeff's blog.
- Fr. Jeff wrote three blog articles reflecting on Immortal Combat: Confronting the Heart of Darkness by Fr. Dwight Longenecker (Manchester, NH: Sophia Institute Press. 2020).
- Catholic Pro-Life Teaching
- Catholic Sexuality
- Be sure and check out the material under "Social Teaching" on the menu bar above.